Friday, June 18, 2010

27 Week Appointment

I had my 27 week appointment Friday morning. I had to have the glucose test and had to drink the sugar drink an hour before the appointment and then have my blood drawn. I find out if I passed on Monday. I had only gained 2lbs for a total of 13 so far. I was measuring 2 weeks ahead, but at this point it could just be his position. I go back in 3 weeks and then start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe I am already in the 3rd trimester! Sophie stayed at Nanny's during my appointment and then we went home after lunch to try for a nap, but no such luck. 
We had maternity pictures scheduled for Friday evening so that we could try to get some pics with Amber before Katelyn's arrival. We had cute pictures when we were pregnant with Karlee and Sophie, but were a month closer in our due dates. We let time get away from us this time. The pictures were outside at Cannonsburgh and if I don't have to tell you...it was HOT! Sophie hadn't taken a nap and we pretty much just had to let her do her own thing so hopefully we got a few good pictures. 
After the photo shoot we met Nanny and Grandpa at the new Toot's on our side of town. I made the mistake of giving Sophie ketchup to eat with her fries...not thinking about Chad and I having on white shirts. Of course she got it on me:) 


No comments: