Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at Nanny and Grandpa's

We celebrated with the immediate family after church. As you can see, pictures were not exactly what the kids had in mind for fun. I am not always loving the group pictures when the kids aren't cooperating, but I am so glad that Chad's family make it a priority to get pictures no matter what. I am glad to have the pictures in the end (and especially now that I blog).


My babies were tired!

Love that Chad caught this face!


Sophie got the Leap Frog DVD called The Letter Factory and I would highly recommend it! Grant has had the DVD for a while and we saw how quickly he learned the letter sounds so we asked for it for Christmas.

Sutton slept through most of the present opening

Grant and Luke got a table like Sophie's and they started using it right away!

Sophie and Grant got new "bikes"

They love riding through the house on the bikes!

Sophie got "stuck" in the laundry room


Happy boy!

He fell asleep while we were getting ready to go to Mammy's

No comments: