Friday, December 10, 2010

Pneumonia Returns

Or may have never really gone away. I thought I was doing much better at the beginning of the week, but a few days ago noticed a worsening cough and shortness of breath. I had a hard time sleeping b/c of the cough and got pretty run down. I decided to go for the follow up chest xray this morning instead of waiting till Monday and it showed that I still have pneumonia. I have started another round of antibiotics (that is also killing my stomach) and doing breathing treatments at home. I plan on resting this weekend while Chad is taking care of the kids. I have got to get over this!!! It is really wearing on me physically and emotionally. I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since my surgery and 2 since I was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. I drove for the first time in 3 weeks today...that is crazy!!!

No comments: