Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 Days with Nanny and Grandpa

 Sophie started off at Nanny's on Friday (before I went to the ER) and ended up there for the majority of the days on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I was very thankful that she was entertained and not bored at home missing me. Nanny was thinking of me when I was in the hospital and took pictures so I could put them on the blog:)
 Sophie found the sand buckets that Nanny got on sale at the end of summer and wanted to play. She got excited about "going to the beach." They made a little make shift beach with pinto beans...got to love the creativity!
 Saturday night Aunt Deborah had a get together at their house (kind of like a late Thanksgiving dinner). We were looking forward to it, but instead I was in the hospital and Chad was with me. Nanny and Grandpa took Sophie and Sutton and they had a great time.

 The kids played charades and they each acted like an animal so the others could guess. Sophie was a kitty cat.
 Aunt Deborah took the kids on "A Bear Hunt." Sophie and I have been reading the story since the story time at the zoo at the beginning of November. She loves the story. Little did we know that Aunt Deborah is famous for her "bear hunts" at vacation bible school. I wish I could have been there to see them! It looks like they had a blast.

 My little cowgirl rode horses again with Andriana and Dustin. She is really loving the horses...guess we will be breaking out the rhinestones and cowboy boots soon!

 Leslie will have to give Sophie some tips on the cowgirl thing. I'm sure she won't mind:)
 Aunt Andriana built a tent in the living room for the kids. They love playing with her!

No comments: