Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Christmas Program at Rocky Glade

We are starting to get more of the cheesy smiles when we take pictures now.
 We had the Christmas program at church on Sunday night. The choir performed and the kids did the nativity scene. Everything seemed to be going well until Ginger asks me if that is Sophie crying in the back just before the angels were coming out. I was surprised that is was her, but she had a little melt down (no idea why) and I had to carry her out to the front and she wouldn't go up on stage. She kept asking for her paci and I couldn't find it and look up at Chad in the choir who shows me that he has it. I give him the look to throw it to me and he does and we got her quiet. She finally went up when they started doing the noise makers so at least she was an angel for a little bit:)
Probably should have remembered to feed her before the 7pm program...she was snacking on nilla wafers.

I can't help but think that one day I will be fixing a veil on her head:)

One more dose of Motrin before the big show

Enjoying the show:)

Daddy singing in the choir. They did an amazing job!

Finally performing, but stood right behind "Mary" and wouldn't give up the paci.

Love this pic b/c it is so typical of their relationship. Karlee is so loving and Sophie just wants to push her away.

This was the best of the pictures we were taking...hard to get them to all look! Amber brought Karlee and James stayed home with Katelyn since it was a late performance.



This was the best of almost about 15 pictures...we may never get them all looking

We didn't plan it:)

No comments: