Monday, December 13, 2010

Sutton Three Months Old

 Sutton turned 3 months old on the 13th. I am estimating his weight to be around 14lbs and he is about 24 1/2 inches long. We will have more accurate measurements at his 4 month appointment.
He is such a happy baby and is very content for the most part. He has been a little angel during my surgery and pneumonia recovery. He is still in the pack-n-play in our room although I am ready to move him up to the crib as soon as we (meaning Chad) have a chance to get it ready and get a monitor set up. He has been sleeping through the night...mostly thanks to Chad for taking care of him after my surgery and when sick (I slept on the couch for a good 3 weeks). I typically feed him between 9:30 and 10:30pm and he will sleep till around 6:30-7:30am. I think I could get used to this:) Sutton is just so expressive with his eyes and smile and will just melt your heart.

No comments: