Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sutton's 2 month and Sophie's 2 year Appointment

 I scheduled both their checkups on the same day since they were just a week or so apart. I took them to the appointment by myself and wasn't sure how that would turn out. Luckily, everything went very smoothly.
 I took them in double stroller to keep Sophie out of all the  toys in the waiting room, but she was checking everything out in the room once I let her out. She did well getting weighed on the big girl scale and measured against the wall. Sutton was just as good as usual and didn't even cry until he got his shots.
 Sutton weighed 12lbs and 5oz and was 23 inches long...50th percentile for height, weight and head.
Sophie weighed 25lbs and was 33 inches tall...25th percentile for height and weight and 75th for head!

Both of them were meeting all the right milestones for their age. Sophie showed off and he said she was doing things he would expect of a 3 year old. We talked about the paci and he suggested we cut the tips of them so that it is more her choice to get rid of it b/c it doesn't work. We will definitely be trying this once I have recovered from the surgery. They both did so well during the appointment and I was so proud of them!

No comments: