Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trey Baby

I watched Trey for a little while on Tuesday while David and Carrie went to her Dr. appointment. Sophie and Karlee call him "Trey Baby" and "Trey Trey" b/c that is what David and Carrie call him...it is too cute. Trey hadn't stayed with me before and got a little upset when his daddy left. We called Big Dave (his Papaw) and that seemed to help. I woke Sophie up and turned on Sid and they had a snack of vanilla wafers on Sophie's picnic table. I decided it would be a good idea to Skype "Papaw" and they loved it. Sophie was showing out and running back and forth saying..."look, look, look." The two of them just kept going back and forth yelling "Papaw." Aunt Joan got home from work and joined in on the conversation. Trey had cried when Big Dave walked out of the room to get her and Sophie asked "where did Papaw go?" Aunt Joan thought she would see if she had the same effect on them so she left the room and they didn't even notice...ha ha! They love papaw! I think it is funny that Sophie calls him Papaw b/c he is Big Dave to me but she picked up on the name b/c that is what Aunt Joan refers to him as around Trey.

No comments: