Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sutton's 2 Month Picture

Just a few days late:)  He is such a happy baby and has really been smiling and interacting this past month. He loves his sister and watches her when she is around. He is so strong and holds his head up like a big boy.
 When I took pictures of him on the changing pad Sophie had to get down there and get her picture taken too!
 My two babies are so cute...I just want to eat them up!
Sophie has always talked to Sutton, but she was just saying..."hi Sutt, hey buddy." In the past few weeks I've been encouraging her to talk to him about what we are doing, where we are going and who we are going to see. All I had to do was prompt her a few times and now she is talking to him all the time...it is so cute! I'll say to her..."Sophie, we are going to eat lunch with Grandmama and Morgan" and she will turn to Sutton and say "we're going to eat with Grandmama and Morgan, Sutton." She is such a big girl these days.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Sutton you are to cute!!!! I love my both those babies!!!

The Boldens said...

Wow he is doing really well on his tummy! Max hates tummy time and still isn't pushing up.

The Boldens said...

oh and I have to know where you got his 2mo shirt :)