Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!!

 We went to Granny and Papa's for Thanksgiving dinner and Nanny brought a balloon and brownies with icing for Chad's birthday. Sophie called the brownies "Daddy's birthday" and enjoyed licking the icing off.
 We managed to get a few pictures. I wish I would have gotten more throughout the day, but I didn't feel well all day (found out the next day it was pneumonia).
 It wasn't the birthday I would have wanted to have for Chad. He was cooking all morning and taking care of the kids while I slept b/c I felt so bad. All he wanted to do was put up the tree, but that didn't happen. He and Sophie did watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and they enjoyed that. Sophie was really cute that morning when she sang Happy Birthday to her Daddy. We had worked on it for a couple of days and I was so proud of her.
Granny won't be able to hold Sutton too much longer since he is getting very wiggly and almost jumps out of her arms!

No comments: