Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Decorating "My Christmas Tree"

 We had such a fun time decorating the Christmas Tree. I think Chad was excited that someone was excited as he was to decorate.
 Sophie had to kiss each ornament when she put it on the tree. Luckily that didn't last the whole time.
 I sat on the couch with Sutton next to me while Sophie brought over boxes of ornaments for me to open. She would get excited with each one, we would talk about what ornament it was and who it belonged to.  She would show Sutton and tell him about the ornament and then run over to Chad so he could "put a hook on it" and hang it on the tree. We had quiet the assembly line going on. Sophie tried to put my shoe ornament on my foot...
and then tried to get it on her foot. Too cute! Sophie had such a good time decorating the tree and she didn't break anything. Unfortunately, Daddy broke two of his super hero ornaments. I think he "fixed" them with super glue or something.

No comments: