Saturday, November 6, 2010

What Goes On Behind the Scenes...

 Chad worked on Sophie's Birthday cake Saturday I just had to show what his kitchen looks like while he works. I don't know how he can make such a mess, but I will say that he is good about cleaning it up afterward so I can't complain.
In preparation for the party mom watched Sophie and Sutton on Friday while I went to Walmart to buy the groceries and ran a few other errands for Chad. Karlee was there and while Mom was looking for the list I thought I left in the diaper bag (that was really in my car) Sophie and Karlee got in the toilet. Mom walked in to find Sophie brushing her hair with the toilet brush and Karlee with the plunger. She immediately put them in the bathtub. Luckily Sutton slept through it all:) Chad picked her up and took her to Nanny's while he worked on getting ready for the party. I baked 3 12 inch cakes and 3 9 inch cakes so that Chad could decorate them the next day. We couldn't have pulled the party together without the help of family:)

No comments: