Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thank You Alli

 I have to give a special shout out to Alli for all her hard work for the party. It is amazing how quickly she can come up with these things when Chad dreams them up. He likes to think of things and then asks me to see if Alli can do it...like putting a pink and white polk-a-dot border around pictures of Sophie. Alli then takes it and runs. I sent her a few pictures and she ended up picking one for each month (from the blog) and adding the month and year to it (in the Disney font). She also made water bottle labels that were adorable. Thank you Alli!!!
So I know everyone who follows the blog thinks that Chad does everything creative, but I get credit for things Alli does since she is my friend:)

Also, you may notice that the blog looks much neater and I can write after pictures that I am talking about. That is also thanks to Alli:) Apparently I didn't have the new version of editor that allowed me to do that. She also changed the blog name last night. I wouldn't even be a blogger if it wasn't for her setting it up and writing the first posts for me. I am so glad she made me do this!!!

No comments: