Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sutton's 11th Sunday at Church

 Chad took the kids to church and then lunch at Granny's before coming to the hospital to be with me for the day. Mom left a little after lunch and there was a little time in between when I was alone and I just lost it and started crying. I missed my babies so much and was so frustrated with being sick and in the hospital. I guess I had been holding it in before and just thinking I would go home after one night and then after two. I know the doctor thought I had completely lost it when he told me I would have to stay a third night.
 I was very thankful that the kids were taken care of and were having fun with family and barely even noticing I was gone. I didn't realize how happy I would be when Sophie didn't want to talk to me on the phone b/c she was busy playing. I was just happy that she wasn't sad and missing me.

No comments: