Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sutton's 10th Sunday (at home)

Chad took Sophie to church and Grandmama and Grandaddy stayed with me and Sutton at the house. Chad didn't take the camera, but Nanny took pictures with her camera and I put them on my computer when she brought Sophie home. Sophie stayed out and played all afternoon and went to dinner with them before coming home. Forgive me for not getting a picture of Sutton since I was barely off the couch at all.
I got a picture text from Jennifer of Sophie on a horse and had to call and make sure they were getting good pictures for the blog. She loved it! I wish I could have been there to see her.



They also jumped on the trampoline at Aunt Annie and Uncle Randall's after the horse riding:) Sophie sure does like jumping. It was so nice that Sophie was able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather on Sunday and it gave me time to rest and Chad a chance to organize the upstairs and work on putting Sutton's nursery together (I know it is about time since he is 2 months old).

No comments: