Friday, November 12, 2010

PSF Fundraiser Dinner - Pumpkin Centerpieces

 I dropped Sophie off at Nanny and Grandpa's on the way home from the zoo so they could take her to the fall festival at the school that night. Chad and I were going to a fundraiser dinner for Presbyterian Student Fellowship. Chad serves on the board and had volunteered to do the centerpieces.
 He had to make 15 and did it all for just around $100. It helped that all the fall things were on sale since it was almost out of season. The pumpkins were 2 for $1, mums 5 for $5, and the little pumpkins and gords 5 for $1. The most expense was in the flowers from Import Flowers and they were still reasonably priced.
 I have to pat myself on the back for the work I put into "assisting." I picked up the mums and little pumpkins/gords and met up with the delivery guy to pick up the flowers from Import Flowers. Chad is keeping me busy these days. Oh...I also took the arrangements out to the car (all 15) and delivered them to the church (had help taking them in there).
Sutton and I met Chad there after work for the event and had a lovely evening.

No comments: