Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Flowers - Jennifer and Greg's Wedding

Jennifer and Greg's Wedding Photographer's Blog Post Click Here

Chad has been busy with wedding flowers this spring. He had a wedding the Saturday before Mother's Day, Saturday before Memorial Day and the last was the first weekend in June. I am a little behind on blogging, but Jennifer's photographer, Joy Chamber's Photography, has a blog post from the wedding and her pictures do a much better job of showing off Chad's talents. I think I need to learn more about photography so I can do his arrangements/bouquets justice!

I have had several people ask about getting to pictures so they can show friends when they are telling them about Chad and his talents, and that is on my to-do list (and has been for over a year...probably two). I am seriously going to get started on that:)

Click on the link above to see the blog post. I will post pictures of the two alter arrangements later. They don't show in the pictures she posted, but I thought they were awesome (of course I may be a little biased).

Jennifer looked absolutely amazing and the style and colors she picked out really turned out to be beautiful. I had seen what she pinned on pintrest and think that Chad did a great job of giving her the look she wanted.

No comments: