Friday, June 1, 2012

Brenna and Pam's Dance Recital

 Sophie and I went to Brenna and Pam's dance recital on Friday night. Chad was working on wedding flowers so Sutton stayed the night with Grandmama and Sophie went home with Nanny for the night. It was an 11 am wedding and Chad could use my help in the morning. It worked out great and I'm glad I was able to help. The kids also had fun staying the night and having one on one attention from the grandparents.
Brenna has been dancing for years and I have been to a few of the performances. I knew Sophie would love it! She did get a little tired and slept through the second half of the performance. This year Pam also performed and it was a treat to get to watch her. Her friends made shirts to cheer her on! I was very impressed with her talents and how good she looked in her dance costumes! Brenna did an amazing job and it is so fun to watch her as she has gone from the little girl dances to more of the advanced dances. We had a great time!







No comments: