Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sophie is 20 Months Old!

The second picture is from last summer with the same outfit. Chad and I were going through Sophie's clothes on Saturday morning making sure that I wasn't selling anything Chad wanted to hang onto (he is a little sentimental about things). He had put this outfit aside to keep and I decided to try it on her since it looked like she might be able to wear it. Chad thought there was no way, but for once I was right:) It must have been a little big on her last year, but it fight her perfectly this year (and we realized it just in time for the 4th). 
It is hard to believe how much things change in one year. Sophie is learning something new everyday and always amazing us with things she says or the associations she makes. This is definitely a phase of repeating everything. She will try to say almost anything we tell her to...not that it always comes out that clearly...at least she tries. She has started saying two or three words at a time..."open it, I get it, I love you (iluvya), hold it, Mamaw Rhea and baby doll." She definitely knows what she wants and how to tell us. I'm sure I will think of more things she does. Just growing up super fast!!!

No comments: