Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Visiting Baby Will

Sophie and I visited my friend Christy's newest arrival. Will was born at the end of May and is such a cute little boy! Sophie enjoyed playing with all big brother Gaines' toys (he was at "school") while I went through some of the clothes Christy was selling. Sophie had a little breakdown when Will started crying and I handed him back to his mama. She really wanted me to hold him. Could be interesting when Sutton arrives!
We went on to Lebanon to have lunch with Daddy at Demos's and then went by his work to see all the ladies. We didn't stay too long since Sophie was beyond tired (so was Mama) but she managed to show off for everyone. It is always good to see Chad's coworkers. They are all so sweet to our family and an important part of Chad's life. 

No comments: