Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Fun Times with Cousins...

Amber brought Karlee and Katelyn to Murfreesboro on Thursday. We wanted to let the girls play and thought it might be a good idea to take them to the Discovery Center. Amber wasn't sure if she wanted Katelyn around all the kids and germs so Amber volunteered to take the girls while I stayed home with Katelyn. I will say that my trip to the zoo with them was probably easier. She said the place was packed b/c every daycare had the same idea and the girls went in separate directions. They weren't gone too long, but Katelyn slept the entire time. I managed to pick up the house and sweep and mop (which desperately needed to be done). We fed the girls lunch and put Karlee in the pack-n-play in my room and Amber and I took naps with the other two. The girls were worn out after a morning of playing! 

No comments: