Saturday, July 17, 2010

Peach Wedding Flower Arrangements

Chad did the flowers for Kathy and Ronnie's wedding (couple from church). She just asked him to "help" with flowers, but those of you who know Chad know he doesn't do anything halfway. Because her color was peach, he ordered almost all the flowers online to make sure he had the right colors. When doing flowers on a budget, he can usually find things at stores around town or from people's yard as long as it is the right season or the color is right. 
This was his first time to do bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and I was very impressed. He didn't make the cake, but decorated it with the flowers. Chad is all about doing different types of arrangements, so I included a few pictures of the different types of centerpieces. I thought everything turned out great! By the time Sophie gets married he is going to be a pro!









2 comments:

Ashley and Cole said...

Chad, you really could quit your "day job" and do this full time. This looks awesome...and I am one of those wierd people who does not even life roses.

Unknown said...

These flowers look fantastic! I love the peach color that they are all in, and it is such a smart idea to just order them online to get the right color. I would love to be able to do flower arrangements like this, but I definitely just don't have the eye for these things. I have been trying to help my friend get her bouquets and other flowers figured out for her wedding, and it can be incredibly difficult to find the flowers that are just right! Do you have any suggestions for finding the right flowers for a wedding? http://elizabethwraydesign.com/index.html