Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wild Things...

Amber brought Karlee and Katelyn to Murfreesboro and we took the two to Wild Things class while Grandmama watched Katelyn. They had fun as usual. I took mom to a doctor appointment around 1:30pm and Amber stayed with all three girls. She got Karlee to sleep in the pack-n-play and Katelyn slept on Sophie's little pull out couch. I didn't think she would get my "wild thing" to sleep, but she sent me a picture text of Sophie sleeping saying "ha." I think she managed to get a nap in too...good thing because Mom and I were gone till almost 5:30pm. 
Mom had to go to the emergency room on the 5th with a severe migraine, nausea and confusion. We followed up with an appointment with doctor and he sent her for neck CTscan. She has an appointment with a neurologist on the 26th. Hopefully we can figure out what is causing the horrible migraines. 


No comments: