Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Morning with Aunt Morgan

Morgan took care of Sophie while I went to mom's dr appointment on Wednesday. It was last minute notice since mom just told me about the appointment time that morning. Morgan and Matt took her to Wild Things class and then to Toot's for lunch. This is how I found them when I came home...guess Sophie was worn out. I got Sophie up and was holding her as Morgan was trying to get out the door. Sophie seemed to be asleep on my shoulder and I was talking to Morgan about what she ate and how she had been when I made a comment about her liking fries (pretty quietly I thought). Sophie pops her head up and yells out "fries." I don't think she was really asleep:)
Grandmama and Grandaddy came over to visit Sophie after they had lunch and then ended up taking her home with them. Mom thought she was being cute asking Sophie if she wanted to go to Grandmama's house as she was getting ready to leave, probably not realizing that you can't just say things and not do them anymore. Sophie ran to the door and pointed up to the keys hanging on the coat stand and said "keys." She was excited to go with them. I took the time to sweep, vacuum, dust and put dinner on. By the end of the night I was regretting doing so much, but I was happy to have things clean. Mom, Dad and Morgan went swimming and then had dinner with us when they brought Sophie home. I think she had a fun day! 

No comments: