Sunday, July 18, 2010

31 Weeks Pregnant...


I haven't posted a belly picture in a while, but as you can see, Sutton is growing:) I am carrying him completely different than Sophie. I can't believe how pointy my belly is. I have been feeling alright for the most part. I'm definitely tired at times, but I think I would be in this heat and chasing around Sophie even if I weren't pregnant. 
Time is going by so fast. We ordered Sutton's bedding the other day so hopefully we will get his room set up before he arrives. The plan is to set up his nursery in Sophie's room and fix up the guest room for Sophie (still trying to decide on how to decorate). We are planning on just letting Sophie stay in the crib (with Sutton's bedding) until we move him upstairs (probably around 2 months). She does so well in the crib, but I can't imagine it is worth buying another crib for such a short amount of time. We'll see how the plan goes. I have no idea how attached Sophie is to her room.
Sutton is kicking away and making some big moves these days. I have been having braxton hicks contractions pretty regularly, mostly in the evening. Guess that is it on the updates for now.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I think you and my daughter were pregnant at the same time last go around and again this go around. She is due in Sept....my 3rd grandson. YOu look great.

TBG said...

you look so great!!! almost there momma!