Monday, January 25, 2010

Sophie is Going to be a Big Sister!!!

Chad, Sophie and I went to visit Dr. Scott on Monday the 25th to meet the newest addition of our family. Sophie only has the ultrasound picture, but she is already giving her sibling kisses:) I took the camera into the appointment, but forgot to take any pictures...I guess it is something about being up on the exam table that makes you forget about pulling out the camera! I was 6 1/2 weeks along and we got to see the heartbeat...so amazing!!! I am due September 18th (the 24th if you ask my mom since that is her birthday and she is still pushing for that date). We are so excited to complete our little family with baby #2. 
So we need to come up with a new name for the blog (and Chad and Jodi + 2 is not creative enough). Leave comments with your suggestions...we need help!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 4 And NO More. (HeHeHe!!!!) Love,Grandmama

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you. I have been following your blog now for about 2 months. I found you by blog-hopping. I was pleased to see you doing so well. ( I went to school with you for many years...probably all 13.) I check your blog about 4-5 times a week just to see how you are doing and how your wonderful family is. I had just checked your blog earlier today; and now I cam back and find out your fabulous news. Oh, I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Love to you all.

Jodi said...

I'm curious now...who left the anonymous message?

Anonymous said...

How about Chad, Jodi and their Little Lambs. Love Aunt Joan

Bethanie said...

Okay... My name is Bethanie Loyd Branton. I still live in Sevierville, and have recently come upon your blog. Oh my, Jodi, I am so very excited for you and your family! Your daughter is so very lovely! I love your blog. You are very good at it. I wish you the very best. May God bless you, Chad, your little Sophie, and your family! I see that God has already blessed you greatly, and it seems more blessings are on the way. I would love to have your address to send you something, but I understand if you don't want to give it out. (One must be very cautious with the internet.)
I have been married to my love for 10 1/2 years; it will be 11 in May. Our home is on Boyd's Creek Hwy. Do you remember Sam Brown or Travis Sims? They recently did a complete remodel on our home after a electrical fire. They were great. Although I'll admit, I was affraid when I heard they were who Brian (my husband) hired. But they did a great job. And they were really understanding whenever I had a meltdown on them. Ha...which was a couple of times. Really for football guys they were troopers. I will let you get back now. Would love to chat again soon. Love to you all. By the way, I remember when your mom used to dress that way to bring you girls to school. And I always thought she looked so hip! (Chad grabbed a shot of her and it was posted on your blog.) It make me smile. Have a blessed evening! Bethanie