Saturday, January 9, 2010

Playing With Grandaddy

I joked with Mom that she should come over and cook us a meal, but then took it back knowing that she wouldn't have time to prepare anything  before I wanted to eat. She still insisted and went to the store to buy the groceries (add another hour). They finally made it over to the house and I had already put frozen chicken tenders and fries in the oven. She made a peach cobbler and left us the groceries to cook the next day. Meanwhile, Sophie had Grandaddy wrapped around her finger and playing with all her toys with her. I love my Daddy!!! He is such a big kid and can really have fun with the girls. I can remember all the silly games we used to play when we were kids. Dodging socks and playing "bull" (maybe only Amber and Morgan will understand those). 

No comments: