Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lunch with Katie and Nathaniel

Sophie and I met Katie and Nathaniel at Marina's on the square for lunch. I hadn't been there since David and Carrie were in the boro and we used to go for "date night." We had a nice lunch and stopped by Anastasia's to see what they had before they went out of business and then headed over to a boutique sale I had gotten an email about. The Kids Clothes Basket out of Hendersonville had set up the sale in the Double Tree for one day. There was a lot more there than I expected and actually pretty good deals on spring and summer. I got Sophie 3 smocked dresses. I also called Aunt Elizabeth and she and Pappy stopped by (they had been to a doctor's appointment in Murfreesboro). We were in there so long we had to let Nathaniel and Sophie out of their strollers to roam around. It was so weird just letting her walk around in more of a public place...luckily Pappy helped me keep an eye on her. 

No comments: