Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feeding Herself

Sophie decided she was big enough to feed herself and there is really no stopping her once she starts. She actually did a pretty good job, but I'm not ready to let this happen all the time. At home is okay and with foods that aren't too messy. I don't know what happened, but after he little stomach bug she started eating everything! We switched from a bottle to sippy cup after (I know I should have done it sooner, but she always let the water drip down her mouth when she drank out of a sippy cup and didn't want her to do that with milk). She did great with the switch! She now drinks a cup in the mornings, one in the afternoon and one before bed. She is eating so many more foods and more of it. She actually goes to her highchair when I ask her if she is ready to eat and is excited about food. Guess she is really growing up now!

No comments: