Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

 We had a wonderful, busy Mother's Day. We started off at church. The kids made me a beautiful card during Sunday School. Then we had lunch with Mom and Dad at Newk's. We didn't want to go anywhere that might have a wait and they have one of my all time favorite pizzas. Sutton didn't really get the memo that it was Mother's Day b/c he was not on his best behavior. I don't know what he is going through, but he was awful during lunch! After lunch we went home for a little while and then headed out to Mammy's for dinner.
We are so blessed to have such wonderful mothers and grandmothers in our lives. I am so glad that the kids have them in their lives. We also remembered our grandmothers who are now in heaven. My Nanny Jo passed away when I was 4, Mamaw Rhea will be gone 2 years in August (she passed away just before Sutton was born) and it will be a year since we lost Granny June 7th.




The kids love getting in the floor and playing with Mammy...she is the most active and in shape 75 year old I know!

Instead of breaking up the fight over a toy, I grabbed the camera. It was too funny to see them screaming and going at it. They are both pretty strong willed:)




I didn't realize that Chad was so ticklish, but I got to see Jennifer bring her brother down! Will have to keep that in mind in the future:)



No comments: