Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration - First Round...

We celebrated Mother's Day with my side on Friday night because everyone wasn't going to be able to be together on Sunday. We grilled steaks at Amber's and had a great time. We didn't get too many pictures that night. I had come straight from the airport and we were all a little tired and off schedule. I like how all the kids sit with Grandmama at the table...guess who gives them everything they want:)

Grateful for a wonderful mother and Grandmother to my kids. I don't know what I would do without her. It is great that Sophie and Sutton are able to spend so much quality time with her. She loves them so much  and even though it makes it harder on me to discipline them, I'm glad she is here and able to watch them on a regular basis.

No comments: