Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

 We got about 5 1/2 inches of snow Sunday night/Monday morning. Chad had to work so I was just planning on staying in the house with the kids all day since I couldn't really take them both out. Luckily, Grandmama and Grandaddy came over to play with Sophie and ended up building our little snowman family:)
 I didn't get a picture of Sophie with Grandmama and Grandaddy because I had the video camera out most of the time. She didn't last long in the cold (she is my daughter) and went in and fell asleep on the couch (definitely mine). She was so excited when she saw the snowmen when she woke up.
 I wasn't planning on leaving, but Jennifer called and said they were going to play in the snow at Nanny and Grandpa's and that the roads from Murfreesboro were pretty clear. Sutton and Luke enjoyed the view from inside while Grandpa, Uncle Brian and Uncle Dustin played with the kids.
 Sophie had a blast! Uncle Brian pulled them around with the golf cart while Uncle Dustin stood on the back to make sure they didn't fall off. Once again, Sophie didn't last too long out in the cold.
Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Sutton had fun playing

Grant and Sophie were cracking me up taking pictures of each other with an old camera. If only they would do so well when we take their picture!

No comments: