Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aunt Meghan's Visit

Meghan came to visit for the weekend and we had a great time just hanging out and visiting. She went to Wyatt's birthday party with us and then we made a trip to Marti and Liz Shoes. Chad had picked up princess cupcakes at Gigi's  on Friday since they only make them that day. I called and had them hold two telling Chad I wanted to make sure Sophie had one:) Of course he reminded me of that when I got it out and tried to eat it all myself:)
Gotta love hanging out in pjs and eating cupcakes

Really? You think you need one too?

We watched the Miss America pageant on Saturday night and Sophie started imitating how the girls were walking in their swimsuits with their hands on their hips so I put on the swimsuit I bought on sale end of season for next year and she modeled for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to stretch her tight ass with my c o ck