Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Morgan!!!

No, I haven't been in the cake Mama
The family came over to our house to celebrate Morgan's 23rd birthday. I went to the store (with both kids) even though they were both screaming and tired when I was getting them ready). Luckily Sophie napped when we got home and I just had to let Sutton cry for a little while. I made a pork loin, loaded mashed potatoes, limas, macaroni and cheese, bread and cake (I made the cake and icing but Chad decorated). I figured it was about time I step it up and show everyone I can still cook since Chad has been doing everything since before I had Sutton.

The girls couldn't wait to get their hands in the cake!


We hold our hands up making noises to get them to look and this is how they do back:)

No comments: