Sunday, January 2, 2011

Get Together at Michael and Elizabeth's

Sophie liked watching DVDs in Eliza's bedroom. I'm sure she would love a TV in her room, but we are holding out for now.
We had an impromptu get together at Michael and Elizabeth's house on Sunday night. They moved into their new house this summer and I think this is the first time we've all been over for an event. We had a great time and their house is great for entertaining.
Sophie did get scared of a nerf gun that Eliza was shooting. She wouldn't even go back upstairs to the playroom. I have started noticing she is showing more fear lately. I'm not used to that, but I guess it is better than her being completely fearless and hurting herself!
Nanny has always been talking about how they used to make donuts out of canned biscuits so we made this the dessert for the evening. The kids loved shaking them in their bags of powdered sugar (my favorite) and cinnamon and brown sugar. They were delicious!!!

Grant's bag wasn't closed all the way so he had powdered sugar all over him!



Sutton was loving the attention from Aunt Deborah (as always)

No comments: