Friday, December 5, 2008

Sophie's First Trip to the Mall

Sophie and I met Aunt Amber and Cousin Karlee at Cool Springs on Friday to get a picture with Santa. The mall was packed! Mom came along with me to help out. We ate quickly at the food court and then left Mom with the strollers while Amber and I went to the "Family Room" to feed the girls. It was very convenient. They were both surprisingly awake which worked out well for the picture. I took a picture of the picture on my fridge since you can't use your own camera and have to pay $20 for 4 of their pictures...not a good deal. Anyway...it is going to be awhile before I am able to go shopping with Sophie and actually get any shopping done. It is amazing how quickly the three hours between feedings can go by. We had a fun time and the girls were great. They looked so cute in their strollers:)

No comments: