Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sophie's 6th Sunday at Church

We had a busy Sunday. After church we went to Franklin to a children's boutique that was having a sale. This was the first time since Sophie has been born that Chad and I were shopping for her together....very dangerous. We may have gone a little overboard, but there are so many cute clothes for little girls!!! Add a sale to the mix and we are in trouble. This ended our Christmas shopping for Sophie. We left Franklin and went to Green Hills mall to get Mama some jeans that fit so that she could put the maternity jeans away. After almost six months I finally realized that I wasn't going to get back into my pre-pregnancy jeans anytime soon and I needed to just give in and buy a bigger size. Chad had choir practice at 5pm so we went back to Eagleville on the way home. It was a long day!

No comments: