Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Christmas Cantata





On Sunday night Chad, Sophie and I participated in the Christmas Cantata at church. Chad was in the choir (don't worry I don't try to sing), I played Mary and Sophie was baby Jesus. Sophie and I didn't have any speaking parts...we just acted as props. I was by myself for the first few songs and then Nanny handed baby Jesus to me when it came time for Mary to have the baby in the manger (Joseph wasn't with us I guess they needed Chad in the choir instead). The angels came first, then the shepherds and then the wisemen (you may notice they are the same three guys...we have a small congregation so we have to make it work). Anyway...the choir was awesome and Sophie slept the entire time (although I was prepared with a burp cloth and a pacifier in the manger). This was a great way for us to start off the Christmas holiday and get in the spirit.

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love how you're filling in posts in December. Also the picture of y'all with the angel Eliza is so cute.