Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning at Our House




We took our time getting up on Christmas morning. I had forgotten to wrap one of Sophie's gifts I had hidden under the bed so I was trying to finish up with that (I hate to say it, but that is so something my mom would do). Meanwhile, Chad has Sophie in a photo shoot with the presents. As you can see, she was either asleep or spitting up (way to catch her in the moment). That happened to be my present and Chad thought he had cleaned it up until I went to open it and felt something cold and wet underneath...just a little gross. Sophie was awake and alert for her presents, but eventually had enough and went to her boppy seat for a nap. Oh....and there was an outfit change in the middle b/c she spit up all over herself (the first outfit didn't really coordinate with the colors of the presents anyway...I tried to tell Chad). As you can see, my presents were wrapped so nicely with bows (thanks to Chad). I actually wrapped his gifts myself, but the bows didn't make it...maybe next year. Chad got me a frame that coordinates with the one Sophie/I got him for his birthday. Maybe we will get them hung on the wall soon! We had such a nice morning and can't wait until Sophie gets to open gifts next Christmas!







No comments: