Thursday, March 29, 2012

These Can't Be MY Kids

 My little farmers sure do love being at Nanny and Grandpa's. I found them in the barn helping Grandpa feed the calves when I got there after work. I had to stand outside the barn b/c I can't stand the smell. I let them run around for a little while before I wrestled them to the car. At one point Jennifer had to go in to check on Sophie and Grant b/c she could hear him teaching her how to mooo. Sure enough he had her in one of the pens. Sophie thought it was funny that the cows were licking her shirt.

Sutton loved the calves, but watched from a distance. He had to ride with Nanny and Luke on the golf cart to go see the dead skunk again. They had spotted it (and smelled it) on the morning golf cart ride and the kids got a kick out of it. Luke and Sutton were cute saying "kunk" 

They really do have fun on the farm. Even though it isn't anything I enjoy, I am really glad that they can have this experience. They will have great memories of the fun things they get to do on the farm!

No comments: