Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mary Poppins at TPAC

Chad and I took Sophie to watch Mary Poppins at TPAC. I got the tickets the day after Thanksgiving when they opened up sales for that day. I got front row seats...not sure how it would be for Sophie being able to see. It was probably a little too close with the wall right in front, but it was still good. She sat in a booster seat the entire time and loved it! She had watched the movie a couple of times so she knew a few of the songs and that is her favorite part (if you were to ask her).

Amber watched Sutton for us, but it won't be long before we will have to buy four seats!

Look what I get trying to get her to pose! Thought I would include all pictures so you could see how hard it is sometimes!



We stayed after for the "Talk Back Thursday" where they had cast members come out and answer questions (sorry Amber). It was interesting to hear the kids story and how they got the roles and what their lives are like on tour. Maybe one day Sophie will play "Jane Banks":) I think she will be our little actress.

No comments: