Sunday, July 15, 2012

You Can Trust God

Sophie went to Vacation Bible School at the Methodist Church in Eagleville. This is where Grandpa and the Lamb side goes to church. Jennifer and her family go back and forth between Rocky Glade, but mainly go to the Methodist also. They went from 6:30 to 8:15 each night and Jennifer was the teacher in Sophie and Grant's class. She had so much fun and learned a lot. I'm so thankful that I don't really have to worry about her being away from me...she is the most independent 3 1/2 year old! She enjoys learning new things and enjoys singing and being the center of attention.

The first video is from the bible school program on Sunday morning and I also got her on video at home later in the week. She was a little tired for the Sunday morning show and I knew she could be more animated! She still sings her songs from the little Disney Camp we sent her to earlier in the summer and now she can add this one to her list of entertainment!

No comments: