Sunday, July 29, 2012

Drive home from the beach

We left the beach around 4pm and the kids slept most of the way home and went back to bed when we got home too...they were worn out!
Sutton had to use the bathroom almost everywhere we stopped on the way to the beach and back. Of course he isn't potty trained and we aren't trying, but he does use the bathroom on the potty often...especially when it isn't convenient for me:) He has to take off all his clothes and shoes and touches everything...I just have to get over the germ thing because it is pretty bad! I keep telling myself we will really push the potty training and help him out when we get back from our trip to California...can't imagine having to go through that at Disneyland!
For those of you who have ever been in the car with me as a passenger you would know she sleeps like her Mama!

No comments: