Monday, July 16, 2012

Big Boy Chair and Big Boy Underwear!

Still not really ready to potty train, but did get some big boy underwear and some pull ups for Sutton to try out!
Sutton has been out of the high chair since we had everyone over for Katie and Shane's shower. The high chair got shoved in the garage to make room and never made it back out! He is doing pretty good, but I have to say that it is a totally different feel now that we are all sitting in the chairs at the table:) Growing up too fast!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you are absolutly sick.

ThatnastyBtch said...

All I’m gonna say is I want to have sex with him.

Hoewithanattitude said...

He could be my personal stripper. I won’t share him with anyone.

Anonymous said...

Boys: https://bbsteen.nl/invite/i=70878

Anonymous said...

Mmmm he is so sexy. I wish i knew I was a pedophile back when i was a teen. I would have raped so many kids by now. Have a one year old daughter that i can't wait to molest. Trying to get her trained sucking my cock.

Anonymous said...

iienbait@protonmail.com

message me if you want to talk about loving little kids

Anonymous said...

https://fexua72a.cc/invite/i=80891