Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dustin and Andriana's Wedding...Just a few pics

 I am waiting on more pictures from the wedding, but thought I would share the few that I did take. It was hard since we were all in the wedding. I can't believe I didn't even get a picture of Dustin and Andriana!! Anyway...when my dear friend Pam gets the cd to me I will update with more:)
Jay and Brenna were the ring bearer and flower girl in our wedding...crazy to think that I now have a flower girl!
We thought he might have to walk down the aisle with the helmet on, but luckily they talked him into going without it:) Instead he got bribed with going to Chuck E. Cheese...pictures to come since we also got in on that deal.


Sophie and Andriana's cousins who rang the bells and announced "the bride is coming"

I'm really hoping someone has better pictures

No comments: