Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sutton's 29th Week at Church

 We went to Grandmama and Grandaddy's after church and had lunch with the family to celebrate Mom and Dad's 25th wedding anniversary (4/12). For those of you who don't know, mom married my dad when I was 5. He adopted my sister and I when I was in the sixth grade and became our legal father, but he has always been our daddy!!!

Amber and I met up at Portriat Innovations on Friday afternoon to get a picture taken of all four of them to give as an anniversary gift. It was a bit of a challenge, but we managed to get one good picture. Mom and Dad loved it!
Aunt Morgan got two baby chicks for Easter (from Matt). Sophie loved them, but Karlee was scared. She told Amber and James that those chics were walking on sticks...she didn't realize that was their legs!

That afternoon I helped with a wedding shower for Olivia (marrying Chad's cousin Hunter in June) and then we had Sutton's 6 month pictures done. We went to watch Renaissance perform at Eagleville school that night. Sophie was running a fever that night and again the next day but no other symptoms.

No comments: