Friday, April 29, 2011

Grandmama Babysitting Karlee and Sophie

Sutton is pulling up on everything these days. It won't be long and he will be sitting with Sophie on her picnic table!

Grandmama watched Sophie and Karlee while Amber ran errands with Katelyn and I went to Walmart with Sutton. It is amazing how easy it seems with just one kid after having two! Anyway...this is how I found them when we got home. Karlee fell asleep sitting up and mom was just holding her so she didn't fall over and wake up.
Our two little potty trained girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have them off my girls i would love to have you cumlooking at theirpussy's

Anonymous said...

YOU SICK PEDOPHILES BETTER FUCK OFF!

Anonymous said...


imagine me throat fucking her on my hard pedo cock and sticking
it up her little ass while she scream! mooomy noooo!!!! stop! please haaaaa .
I raped 3 year old once and it was an experience not to forget.


https://files.catbox.moe/pwifra.mp4

Anonymous said...

Do you have more like this ?

Anonymous said...

lots of my girls fullpussy views