Friday, October 8, 2010

Day at the Zoo with Cousins

We had a fun day at the zoo with Amber, Karlee, Katelyn, Grandmama, Carrie and Trey. Amber packed stuff for a picnic and we ate at the tables between the giraffes and elephants (both were really close and the kids loved it). We saw Christin, Calee and Ames and managed to get a picture of everyone looking:) 
We didn't really manage to see a lot of animals. Chad makes fun of me and how little of the zoo I actually see when I go. We did ride the carousel, let them out in the petting zoo, and they got to jump. It was fun to have all the cousins together. It is hard to believe we have this many kids (and another on the way in February). I am so glad they get to grow up together.  As you can see from the pictures, Sophie has a hard time keeping her hands off "Sutt" in the double stroller. Pour guy...I don't think he will ever get to take a peaceful nap!







No comments: