Friday, October 29, 2010

Hand Foot Mouth

So we had plans to go to Amber's and play with Karlee and Katelyn on Friday afternoon, but those plans got cancelled when we found out Sophie had hand, foot, mouth. I had called the nurse after noticing bumps on Sophie's bottom (had started a couple days before) and just noticed some on her feet. The nurse diagnosed over the phone after I looked at her hands and confirmed there were more there. Sophie hadn't been acting sick at all so it surprised me. She said as long as she wasn't running a fever she wasn't contagious. Turns out she never really felt bad or ran a fever and it started going away by Sunday.
Sophie is getting much better about taking a nap on her own. She will lay on the couch with her "pink cover" and her "two paci's." Apparently she "needs" two pacis at all times. Sometimes she just says "I need my two"

1 comment:

grandmama said...

OK!!!!!!!!!Thats it, Grandmama is getting SUTTON a blue chair cover.