Monday, October 18, 2010

I Wanna Go Slide...

Sophie is all about going to slide these days. We had been in the house all day and I finally decided to get out late that afternoon and go to the playground at mom and dad's. Grandaddy came out to play with us for a little while. Sophie has no fear on the playground and says "I do it" when I try to help her or get her down from something I don't think she can handle. 
I finally put Sutton on the play mat. I have to be honest that I haven't even been doing tummy time with him. It is so hard with a two year old running around and getting way too close for his safety. I have got to make myself do it more. I was getting Sutton ready to leave for the playground and I hear Sophie say "I stuck Mama" and I found her in the exersaucer (still out from Elise's visit). She's a mess.




No comments: